Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beer Daze: Abita Purple Haze



World of Beer has yet to steer me wrong. I had the Abita Purple Haze on draught a few weeks ago and it was amazing. I almost screamed when I saw it at public, I also almost screamed when I found out it was the last six pack!!! i've been checking every beer aisle since trying to find another case. 

How it Tastes
The beer is a lager brew with raspberries mixed in afterwards. It has a very wheatey flavor, but the fruity-ness of the raspberries keeps it from being overly bitter and hard to swallow. 

What to Drink it With
Drink this beer with lighter offerings. Non fried appetizers and salads would be perfectly balanced with the fruity flavor. Fruit, dessert, chocolates, and even sandwiches are a great combination with this beer.

No comments :

Post a Comment