Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer at TJ Maxx!

As I said last night (this morning?) it's finals week for the spring. This means that I'm finding any and every reason to not be at my desk studying or even glancing at my notes.This will come around to bite me right in the ass come my actual finals but until then I'll have seen every episode of The West Wing and have perfected my burrito recipe.


My avoidance skills actually paid off yesterday though when I found myself wandering into TJ Maxx. I had joked with my self saying that maybe since the Lilly for Target chaos that maybe some Lilly Pulitzer had found it's way into the store. But I hadn't seen any in there before so I didn't keep my hopes up very high.


The first thing I was on my trip was this beautiful blue Ralph Lauren tunic. (It looked pretty good on, but I'm thinking of adding some pop of color around the trim). But then out of the corner of my eye I saw the little pink script and I knew my wish had come true. The thing that brought my faith in the gods though was not just that it was in the store but that it was in MY size (petite girls holla).


I love this tunic and I'm so excited to wear it once summer really gets into gear. Though it has been humid enough these past few weeks here in Florida I might get to wear it early. 



























The beading on the neck line is my favorite thing about the tunic. It's classic and adult without adding an overwhelming amount of age to the outfit. Hopefully I'll be able to make DIY tutorial for the blue tunic soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment